Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hello World!

So whats this blog all about? Is it about kayaks and kayaking? Is it about me and my studliness? Can't it be both? Because it is. But I have to admit that because I am modest - no seriously folks despite the blog's name - this blog will focus more on kayaking and kayaks than on me.

So what about kayaks? I plan on discussing many a things about kayaks and kayaking. I will answer such spine tingling questions as: How do you get started kayaking? How do you meet other kayakers? What is good starter kayak? Where do I store my kayak? How do I transport my kayak? What if I want a kayak but live in a condo or apartment in the city with no space for one? What are great places to kayak? How do you learn to kayak. And so much more. Plus I plan on posting reviews on all sorts of kayaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment